Securely scan documents directly to RightFax servers from any MFP
The eCopy Connector for Open Text Fax Server, RightFax Edition, allows the user to effortlessly fax paper documents directly from an eCopy-enabled scanning device. By converting paper documents into electronic copies, eCopy enables you to fax paper documents via the OpenText fax server for delivery to your recipient’s fax machine. Users can authenticate to RightFax and send from their personal account with access to their personal fax address books from the RightFax server at the device, preview scanned images to ensure the quality and accuracy of the fax prior to sending, and send documents securely.
The Open Text Fax Server, RightFax Edition, Connector supports data publishing* when used in conjunction with the eCopy Forms Processing or Barcode Recognition Extenders or other custom / 3rd-party forms Extenders, allowing users to index files based on content extracted from their pages, further streamlining the scanning process. Workers spend even less time dealing with paper and data entry user errors are eliminated, ensuring greater accuracy and efficiency.
* eCopy ShareScan v5 Connector only
- Delegation support allows users to names delegates who can send faxes, as them, on their behalf
- Maximize the ROI of your IT investments
- Provide greater control over company assets
- Consolidate IT investments with Open Text server
- Provide one point of control for both electronic and hard copy fax applications
- Scalable solutions for small workgroups or global enterprises
- Capture electronic copies of your paper faxes; create audit trails
- No redundant maintenance of fax address books
eCopy ShareScan v4.2 (or higher) or v5
Open Text Fax Server (RightFax) 8.5 or higher
For the latest supported platforms for eCopy ShareScan, CLICK HERE