A better way to manage paper documents
With the eCopy Connector for iManage WorkSite, hard copy documents are easily converted into electronic images to be stored in the desired workspaces and folders within iManage WorkSite. The document is easily indexed from the eCopy-enabled digital copier or scanner in real time, making it immediately accessible within the WorkSite repository.
The dynamic, real time integration of the eCopy Connector ensures that documents are properly indexed while leveraging processes and procedures implemented and enforced within iManage WorkSite. This ensures that established information management policies and protections such as rights access, revisions, publishing and archiving are upheld and applied while minimizing the need administrative interaction or maintenance.
The iManage WorkSite Connector now supports data publishing* when used in conjunction with eCopy’s Forms Processing or Barcode Recognition Extenders or other custom/3rd-party forms Extenders, allowing users to route, index, and name the file based on content extracted from its pages, further streamlining the scanning process. Workers spend even less time dealing with paper and data entry user errors are eliminated, ensuring greater accuracy and efficiency.
* eCopy ShareScan v5 Connector only
Features & Benefits
- Leverage existing Autonomy iManage WorkSite investment
- Validate users at the device
– Create an electronic audit trail
– Conform to corporate security policies: Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA
- Dynamic integration enables unique user permissions / preferences
- Consistent user interface and workï¬‚ow reduces training time
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Capture missing information – add paper documents to your WorkSite document management process
- Profile documents completely from an eCopy-enabled device with minimal typing
- Improve workgroup collaboration – easily retrieve electronic and paper documents from WorkSite
eCopy ShareScan v4 or v5
iManage Worksite NT v8.0 (or higher)
For the latest supported platforms for eCopy ShareScan, CLICK HERE