Kiosk for Demanding MFP Scanning & OCR Applications
eCopy ScanStation is a secure scanning and OCR station that is ideal for scanning applications that demand either tighter security, enhanced accessibility, faster index data entry, or connectivity to scanning devices that aren’t eCopy-ready. Driven by the award-winning eCopy ShareScan software, the ergonomic ScanStation extends the power of eCopy ShareScan for demanding applications.
Strong Security, Single-Sign-On with Federal HSPD 12 Compliant Common Access Card Readers
eCopy ScanStation is the premier solution for federal and DoD agencies that must extend HSPD 12 compliance to multi-function copiers and scanners via Common Access Card (CAC) strong security measures.
A Physical Access Solution for Network Scanning
With a vertically adjustable keyboard and screen and large-button touch panel, eCopy ScanStation improves accessibility to network scanning, copying, and OCR.
eCopy-enablement for non ‘eCopy-ready’ Devices
Leveraging industry-standard ISIS and TWAIN scanning interfaces, eCopy ScanStation supports a wide range of MFP devices and scanning peripherals with eCopy ShareScan’s award-winning network scanning, OCR and intuitive touch screen capabilities. Click here to see if your device is supported.
Scanning and Indexing with rapid keyboard data entry
eCopy ScanStation is the perfect solution for scanning applications where human-directed indexing and classification are required. With a full-size QWERTY keyboard and 10.5-inch color LCD display, users can quickly enter index metadata values and visually scan document previews to ensure all critical elements (such as a signature field, seal, or identifying marks) have been scanned completely.
Customer Case Studies
Read about satisfied customers in your industry
All Case Studies
Learn how to further leverage your office infrastructure to streamline business processes.
Document Imaging White Papers
- PC caddy
- Support post
- Keyboard assembly arm (the keyboard and localization kit is included in the PC packaging)
- Monitory assembly arm (the monitor is included in the ScanStation packaging)
- Fastener kit
- RJ45 cable
- EU power cord (EU customers only)
- Tool-less assembly
- Minimal assembly time (10 minutes or less)
- Added casters for ease of movement
- Full size keyboard tray to accommodate a standard desktop keyboard
- Increased security; the PC caddy is equipped with both front and rear looking doors
- Independent vertical adjustments for both the keyboard tray and monitor
- Mouse pad tray
- Light weight modern design -39 lbs/18 kg
- Windows Vista Business and Enterprise Edition
- Windows XP 2000/2003
- 512 B memory recommended
- Intel Pentium PC (2.0GHz)
eCopy ScanStation is available in two configurations:
1. eCopy ScanStand: A stand-alone kiosk that can be connected to copiers and MFPs
2. Deskmount Bracket: a low-profile mounting solution that can be used in conjunction with desktop scanners.