What is the Dragon Connections Partner Program All About?
Dragon Connections Partners are organizations that provide expert services, such as sales support, customization, training, consulting and technical support, to help customers leverage their Dragon solution for optimal results. Partner services empower customers to realize the full potential of Dragon — often in conjunction with other software and/or hardware products — for meeting business goals and maximizing return on investment.
The Dragon Connections Partner Program is designed to provide you with all the resources and support you need to reach your sales quotas. When you join the program, Nuance will make you aware of all your support options to put you on the fast track to success. Depending on your partnership level, you will:
- receive preferred pricing
- gain access to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing tools through the online Partner Portal
- participate in joint marketing planning and programs
- get personal assistance from assigned Nuance sales, marketing and technical resources or benefit from a combination of self-service and live technical support.
What’s more, partners who integrate Dragon into their solutions are eligible to receive discounted pricing on SDK support contracts.
What are the Partnership Levels?
The Dragon Connections Partners program offers three levels of engagement:
- Vertical Solution Partner — This invitation-only partnership is available to select companies that can demonstrate specialized expertise and proven success in specific verticals — Legal, Education, Social Services, Accessibility, Government and other markets with widespread field reporting requirements — where Dragon can add significant value. Preliminary screening by Nuance is required before a prospective Vertical Solution Partner can initiate the certification process.
- Gold Partner — The Gold level is well suited for partners who do not focus on a specific vertical market, but are committed to establishing a close working relationship with Nuance to maximize sales of Dragon products and related services. Nuance will collaborate with Gold Partners to manage specific sales opportunities, close deals, and ensure successful implementations.
- Silver Partner — The Silver level provides many of the same benefits as the Gold level, but with more limited access to Nuance sales, marketing and technical resources.
Becoming a Partner
Why Become a Dragon Connections Partner?
The Dragon Connections Partner Program is designed to provide you with all the resources and support you need to reach your sales quotas. When you first join the Connections Partner Program, Nuance will make you aware of all your support options to put you on the fast track to success. Depending on your partnership level, you will gain access to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing tools through the online Partner Portal; participate in joint marketing planning and programs; receive personal assistance from an assigned Nuance sales, marketing and technical resources; or benefit from some combination of self-service and live support.
What’s in it for you? Consider these perks:
- Partner Portal — Nuance’s partner-only web site provides self-service access to the latest Dragon product information, valuable sales and marketing tools, and a discussion forum for sharing ideas and insights with other Connections Partners.
- Training — Nuance provides convenient web-based and live training to keep Connections Partners up to speed with the latest version of Dragon.
- Access to Software — Nuance gives partners access to Dragon products, including Not-for-Resale copies of new software releases.
- Price Incentives — Partners can qualify for pricing incentives on Dragon purchases.
- Lead Generation Programs — On a regular basis Nuance implements marketing programs in key vertical markets, driving valuable leads back to qualified partners.
- Corporate Communications — Nuance engages in ongoing communications with partners via email, conference calls, webinars, and e-newsletters.
- Technical Support — Nuance provides technical support to help qualifying partners service customers to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Account Management — Qualifying partners receive personalized attention, including pre-sales support, joint account visits, and marketing program planning and implementation, from assigned Nuance resources.
Delivering ever-increasing levels of accuracy and performance, speech recognition is positioned to become a dominant user interface moving forward. Seize the opportunity to put Dragon, the world’s best-selling speech recognition software, to work for your customers. Find out how the Dragon Connections Partner Program can help you achieve a competitive advantage — today and into the future.
Click here to download a complete Dragon Connections Partner Program Guide
Click here to download application